Show HN: WebRTC Nuts and Bolts, A holistic way of understanding how WebRTC runs https://ift.tt/s8iVnuC

Show HN: WebRTC Nuts and Bolts, A holistic way of understanding how WebRTC runs Hi HN! I’m so excited to show my first open-source project and first post here. I initially started this project to learn Go language, it is an experimental project. The main goal is to track the adventure of a WebRTC stream from start to finish, by debugging the project or tracking the output at console. By trying out this project, you will deep dive into the steps which are taken while starting up a WebRTC session, and more. It consists of a web UI (TypeScript) and a server back-end (Golang) projects. They can run on Docker containers, in development mode or production mode, you can find details in the README file. After some progress on the development, I decided to pivot my experimental work to a walkthrough document. Because although there are lots of resources that exist already on the Internet, they cover small chunks of WebRTC concepts or protocols atomically. And they use the standard way of inductive method which teaches in pieces then assembles them. But my style of learning leans on the deductive method instead of others, so instead of learning atomic pieces and concepts first, going linearly from beginning to the end, and learning an atomic piece on the time when learning this piece is required. I know it’s in a very niche technical domain, but hope you will like my project. Please check it out and I’d love to read your thoughts! https://ift.tt/KBYDPnE https://ift.tt/KBYDPnE May 29, 2022 at 03:27AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog