Show HN: BackupDiary – When you die, your family gets the note https://ift.tt/I1mfa7p

Show HN: BackupDiary – When you die, your family gets the note I built this to scratch my itch. If something happened to me, I wondered what would happen to my bank account, online subscriptions, passwords (in case my family needed them), etc. Most of us also have a legal will to help our family, but I think most everyday things are left out. So this is an informal digital will. The idea is simple: 1. Create a note, and keep it updated 2. Add up to 5 recipients 3. Check in once every 30, 60, or 90 days. You can pick your check-in period. If you don't check-in, the note is sent as a PDF file to every recipient. https://backupdiary.com March 20, 2023 at 07:06AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bacon and White Bean Melting Cabbage

Jennifer Garner's Signature Fall Salad

Trisha Yearwood’s Famous Blueberry Crumb Bars Are So Good, I’m Making Them on Repeat This Summer