Show HN: Capture the stars above you with a sky map – Now Live on Product Hunt https://ift.tt/AlOXHo5

Show HN: Capture the stars above you with a sky map – Now Live on Product Hunt Hi all! I'm an indie maker and I'm excited to announce my latest creation, SkyFrom.earth, a sky map poster maker. Capture the stars for that special moment and turn it into a gift. With just a few clicks, create a sky map poster, download a high-resolution JPEG file and print at home or at a local print shop. No need to wait for shipping or spend a fortune! Would love to have your support there! - Thank you all so much https://ift.tt/oNyWPvd March 17, 2023 at 01:36AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jennifer Garner's Signature Fall Salad

Trisha Yearwood’s Famous Blueberry Crumb Bars Are So Good, I’m Making Them on Repeat This Summer

French Apple Skillet Custard Cake