Show HN: My Indie Hacker goal - Earn $100 a day to keep your desk job away https://ift.tt/3lBXpeO

Show HN: My Indie Hacker goal - Earn $100 a day to keep your desk job away My goal when I first started as an Indie Hacker was to earn $100/day. Everything that I did was to achieve that goal. I reached that goal after 6 months and I increased my goal to $200/day. I reached that goal a year back, now my current goal is $300/day. This might look small sometimes and easy to achieve but it's not and when you get small wins, you move to a bigger goal all the while maintaining the momentum and enthusiasm. On the flips side, if I had set my goal to $10K/month, it would seem very big and I might have given up very early (Actually I wouldn't because I quit my job and hate 9 to 5 job). A lot of people might not see any gratification anytime soon with big goals. Its always good to set small realistic goals which will ultimately make you a successful maker in the long run. So far i have built https://acrypto.io/ topping $4000/month https://visalist.io/ topping $7000/month https://simpleops.io/ topping $8000/month August 28, 2020 at 06:39AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bacon and White Bean Melting Cabbage

Jennifer Garner's Signature Fall Salad

Trisha Yearwood’s Famous Blueberry Crumb Bars Are So Good, I’m Making Them on Repeat This Summer