Show HN: Mini tool to check the copy of your website https://ift.tt/3qQy7hH

Show HN: Mini tool to check the copy of your website Hi HN, I spend last weekend improving the copy of my landing page. In that process, I came across a bunch of articles prescribing which words to use and which ones not to use. I found it tedious to check for for the words manually so I created a tiny app to do it for me. Right now it checks for the use of hedge, weasel and filler words. I also went through a lot of marketing websites to check words they recommend and suggest not to use. It's very bare bone but I am curious to get some opinions about how to improve it. https://bettercopy.xyz/ January 21, 2022 at 01:04AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jennifer Garner's Signature Fall Salad

Trisha Yearwood’s Famous Blueberry Crumb Bars Are So Good, I’m Making Them on Repeat This Summer

French Apple Skillet Custard Cake