Show HN: I made a custom news aggregator that updates automatically https://ift.tt/ismcTX3

Show HN: I made a custom news aggregator that updates automatically Hello HN I visit a few sites news sites daily and wanted to see the headlines all on one page and also have it update itself throughout the day. It is not finished yet, but is usable enough to share. If you want to make a custom page, you can click the 'build your custom page' at the top, and select the feeds that are of interest to you. I haven't implemented it yet, but the feeds can be re-ordered as well, you just need to enter their names in the address bar, for example to show Tech Meme, BBC News and Tech Crunch you would write: nuntium.co.uk/f/?tm,bbc,tc Then bookmark that link to visit it later. It is very minimal and no login or account is required. It is very gentle on the sites it polls - it only polls them once every five minutes at the moment. I'd love to get some feedback on what other people think and if there are any feeds you would like to see on there please let me know and I will add them on :) https://nuntium.co.uk/ August 31, 2022 at 02:06AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog