Show HN: An investment forum where everyone manages a $1M imaginary portfolio https://ift.tt/br7wj8X

Show HN: An investment forum where everyone manages a $1M imaginary portfolio Hi there! Made LongTermBoard.com as a Jr. FE engineer fresh from leaving the investment field but still in love with it. Back then, I'd read articles on investment forums and wanted a quick way to determine if I should spend time reading the analysis. I wanted a quick way to determine if the author is a good investor. LongTermBoard solves this by making it easy to view the competency of the author by seeing his investment performance of his profile. It's long-only for now, as the goal is to look for great long-term businesses to invest in. It ain't perfect as its a controlled investment environment, but my hope is that over the longer term, the portfolio performance should be a good proxy. It's super rough now, so hope it doesn't break. https://ift.tt/vZbg7Np October 23, 2022 at 08:46AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bacon and White Bean Melting Cabbage

Jennifer Garner's Signature Fall Salad

Trisha Yearwood’s Famous Blueberry Crumb Bars Are So Good, I’m Making Them on Repeat This Summer