Show HN: Clamshell- an experimental Python based shell https://ift.tt/Fh7dS3M

Show HN: Clamshell- an experimental Python based shell About a month ago I started a suprisingly-not-that tricky project to build an experimental python repl that I could use instead of bash as a daily shell in windows, mac or linux. It"s more hack-for-exploration than a production ready shell, but here it is! Hope somebody finds it anywhere near as interesting to check out as I found making it. Disclaimer: I know about xonsh and love it (if you haven't heard of it, google it). This project is more pure python and less python and bash interacting - see the readme for more details. https://ift.tt/Ju7UNIL January 28, 2023 at 06:28AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bacon and White Bean Melting Cabbage

Jennifer Garner's Signature Fall Salad

Trisha Yearwood’s Famous Blueberry Crumb Bars Are So Good, I’m Making Them on Repeat This Summer