Show HN: Explore career opportunities in AI-first companies https://ift.tt/IfJMWe5

Show HN: Explore career opportunities in AI-first companies Like many unemployed right now, I've been playing with LLMs and learning a lot. It's an exciting space right now, with many opportunities. So I curated over 100 companies in the space and joined all their opportunities (not only tech) in a single site. I believe it can be interesting for many people recently affected by layoffs and looking to restart in a market that is booming — for better or worse. Exploring the data about the market is also something that I'm starting to look into [1]. Companies can be added for free and get highlighted by sponsoring the site. I hope that someone out there who is searching for a new job finds this helpful. 1- https://ift.tt/ahA7oXM... https://ift.tt/OHvCFNs May 12, 2023 at 09:10AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bacon and White Bean Melting Cabbage

Jennifer Garner's Signature Fall Salad

Trisha Yearwood’s Famous Blueberry Crumb Bars Are So Good, I’m Making Them on Repeat This Summer