Show HN: The Fuck Cards – make a card for a friend or enemy https://ift.tt/lbncIo5

Show HN: The Fuck Cards – make a card for a friend or enemy The Fuck Card started years ago as a physical card I printed for some friends. Now it's this simple web app you can use to express yourself. Quickly make a card, copy the link and send it to someone who deserves it. It's fun and there's lots you can say with it. I built it built in 100% handcrafted in Vanilla HTML, CSS and JS. No frameworks, no BS. Fonts are provided by Google Fonts. Image generation thanks to html2canvas. No-tracking analytics by Matomo. It started as a weekend project to train my JS skills. I'd love to know your thoughts. https://thefuck.cards April 18, 2023 at 04:36AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bacon and White Bean Melting Cabbage

Jennifer Garner's Signature Fall Salad

Trisha Yearwood’s Famous Blueberry Crumb Bars Are So Good, I’m Making Them on Repeat This Summer