Show HN: Open-source VSCode shortcuts sharing site https://ift.tt/nm6KyPo

Show HN: Open-source VSCode shortcuts sharing site I made this for the Supabase Hackathon. This is my first open source project! Let me know what you think. Thanks Link: https://ift.tt/IpGUis7 It is a place like HN where users can submit new shortcuts and upvote their favourite shortcuts Pain point: lots of shortcuts out there, many good, many bad, how do I learn and focus my time on the best Reason for building: trying out supabase Plans for the future: depending on how people like it! * allow users to post custom shortcuts with gif/video demos * potential issue regarding duplicates - I could check whether the shortcut commands match exactly. And then show a warnings. An extra step here would be to create an embedding of the description for the shortcut and if the description is too close to another, show a warning as well. This might prove difficult because shortcuts such as Indent line and Outdent line are very similar * apply to other verticals, photoshop etc auth embedded code editor so users can test them out in the browser https://ift.tt/IpGUis7 April 18, 2023 at 12:25AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bacon and White Bean Melting Cabbage

Jennifer Garner's Signature Fall Salad

Trisha Yearwood’s Famous Blueberry Crumb Bars Are So Good, I’m Making Them on Repeat This Summer