Show HN: InsightFlow https://ift.tt/BfzAl0n

Show HN: InsightFlow Hey everyone, sharing InsightFlow, a (long) weekend project I made using GPT4. I am bit anxious sharing it since I barely knew how to code in Python before but I was simply amazed on how much GPT was able to help me write something that actually works (I hope). My goal was to create a library that empowers people to ask questions from their data, regardless of its source. InsightFlow does just that, it has some modules that allow s parsing information existing in (for now) video (its audio part), html, and in general text and provides a chat interface on top. I would love to expand this to image and eventually video parsing. I know there are some companies that aim for the same but I could not find an opensouce alternative for it. I tried making it modular so different modalities can be added later on. https://ift.tt/hfgPio0 April 20, 2023 at 05:52AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bacon and White Bean Melting Cabbage

Jennifer Garner's Signature Fall Salad

Trisha Yearwood’s Famous Blueberry Crumb Bars Are So Good, I’m Making Them on Repeat This Summer